Browse Article by TopicsJotForm
- What's New in JotForm 3.0?
- Add a 'Contact Us' form in a BigCommerce page
- Add a form in a Jimdo page
- Understanding Different Form Errors
- How to add Shipping to your Paypal standard account
- Adding Form to Cargo Site
- How to Add Forms to Breezi Website
- How to Add Forms to Joomla 2.5
- How to Add Forms to IMCreator
- How to Setup Webhook with JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- How do you make HTML section
- How to make th alignment of the matrixes equal?
- Submit form via AJAX
- Change header background and textarea arrows in IE
- How do I remove spacing on the right?
- Your forms will be disabled notification
- How do I create an awards form?
- How do you insert print_r( $_POST ); ?> into form?
- Form Not Found
- Pishing on your site
About UsLast Update: November 6, 2014
A Short History
We are a bootstrapped company. We have never received outside funding. We like keeping things small, independent and fun. Our team is mostly geography distributed. Our headquarters are located in San Francisco. We have a development team in Ankara, Turkey. Our 20-strong support team works remotely from many different locations of the globe. This means you will get help any time of the day or night within 1-2 hours.
In the early days, we developed website membership products and provided consulting services. Our products were successful to sustain us but they did not catch fire like JotForm did. Today our main focus is making JotForm an incredible product.
Today, JotForm has over 1,500,000 users. On a good day more than a thousand new users create accounts on JotForm. It makes us warm to know that people from 177 countries use JotForm. JotForm is also available in many languages.
We continuously improve our product and listen to our users. In response, our users love our product. We are very excited about the future.