Client services and chart information are confidential. Written authorization is required from you to release any information.
• Please turn your cell phone to silent before your session.
• Your scheduled session is set aside for you. We do not double book appointments
• If you are going to arrive late for your scheduled appointment, you are welcome to reschedule. If you do not wish to reschedule, you will still be charged full price for your session, as if you had been on time. If you are more than 15 minutes late with no prior notification, we reserve the right to cancel your session and/or give it to the next available client. You will not be charged for a cancelled or rescheduled appointment.
• Please give World Tree Therapies at least 24 hours notice of cancellation, so that we may give your time slot to the next available client.
•At no time will genitalia or female breast tissue be exposed; you will be draped at all times during your massage
• You will have a brief consultation with your therapist to discuss your session
• After your therapist has left the room, you may disrobe to your comfort level
• You or your Massage Therapist may end the session at any time and for any reason.
• Inappropriate behavior will result in immediate termination of the session. Payment is expected in full, and the client will not be allowed to reschedule with our company.
I understand that Massage Therapists do not diagnose, prescribe or replace the treatment or advice of a physician, nor do they perform any spinal manipulations. I acknowledge that the massage therapy received at World Tree Therapies is for therapeutic reasons such as reducing stress and muscular tension only and is not a substitute for medical treatment.
I understand that it is recommended for me to see a physician for any physical, mental or medicinal need and I am encouraged to inquire about massage therapy being safe for any of my conditions. I also understand that at any time I feel pain or discomfort during the session, I will immediately inform my Massage Therapist so they can adjust the pressure to my comfort.
I have informed my Massage Therapist of all known medical conditions and understand it is my responsibility to keep my Massage Therapist updated on my physical health. I understand that my failure to do so may pose a threat to my health and/or physical well being and I hold harmless World Tree Therapies and my Massage Therapist from any liability whatsoever arising from failure on my part.
By my electronic signature below, I agree to the massage policy and client agreement above.