2017 Gallery Agreement
A new agreement is required for each exhibition.
For drop-off / pick-up times please visit: www.capitalarts.org/gallery/exhibitionschedule
1. Entry fee to exhibit artwork with Capital Arts is $5 per piece or 8 for $30, per exhibition. The jewelry case fee is $10 per shelf. Each curio cabinet is $10. These fees will be used for exhibition publicity and Gallery expenses.
2. Artwork must be original in design and execution, appropriately framed and wired side to side ready to display and suitable for business locales.
3. Submit at least two images that reflect the content and quality of your work. Photos or CD’s may be submitted with a self-addressed stamped envelope for return. Preferably, you may e-mail JPEG images to email@example.com. Capital Arts reserves the right to use all images exhibited in the Gallery and/or website for the purpose of marketing.
4. Capital Arts is a juried Gallery and reserves the right to reject any work. Artist will be notified by e-mail whether or not they have been accepted.
5. Artist assumes complete responsibility for insurance of artwork. Capital Arts nor the Jefferson City Parks and Recreation Department are responsible for lost, damaged or stolen artwork. All reasonable care will be given to artwork brought to Capital Arts Gallery. Works are submitted at the artist's risk.
6. CA will retain 25% commission on the sale to support the mission of Capital Arts with payments made to artist at the close of the show.
7. NO artwork will be accepted after deadline.
8. CA will do its best to display artwork in a complimentary fashion. We appreciate your suggestions but reserve the right to hang the exhibit as we see best. If artist is not satisfied they may remove their artwork.
No refunds will be issued.
I have read and understand the above policy and agree to abide by it.