Program Overview: The Graduate Student Association's Computer Loan Program offers 12-month loans from $500 to $1500 dollars for graduate students to purchase computer equipment from the Computer Den in the ASUN Bookstore. All loans must be repaid within one calendar year.
Eligibility: To qualify for a GSA Computer Loan, students must meet the following criteria:
· Current UNR graduate student in good academic standing.
· Enrolled as a UNR graduate student for at least 2 consecutive semesters prior to application.
· At least one year remaining to graduation, at time of application.
· Demonstrate a reliable source of income with which to repay the loan.
Application Process: Applicants for a GSA Computer Loan must complete the following steps:
· Submit the GSA Computer Loan Application form
· Attach a letter from student's Graduate Advisor, verifying approximate graduation date.
· Applicants will be notified of loan status within one week.
Information: All computer loans granted by GSA are contingent upon final approval by the UNR Controller's Office. Applications must be filled out completely to be considered. If you are notified of any problems with your application, you will have three working days to rectify the situation. If approved, you will be notified about procedures for purchasing computer equipment and repaying the loan.
Contact Information: Questions may be directed to the Graduate Student Association offices (775)-784-4629 or firstname.lastname@example.org