Interview Feedback Form
Please take a minute to capture your interview feedback thoughtfully.
Position Interviewed For
Choose your role:
Hiring Committee Member
Other (Leadership, etc)
1. What is your assessment of the candidate's skills? (not as important for Cultural Ambassador)
2. What is your assessment of the candidate's character and cultural fit?
3. What traits were you able to pick up on, and how do they rank? (1 being low, 5 being high)
Creativity. Fresh thinking in line with a change-agency. Works to define the "new-quo." Looks beyond the obvious. Doesn't settle for "this is how we've always done it."
Collaboration. Shares responsibility and recognition. Brings others into the fold. Utilizes others' time responsibly. Committed to working toward a common purpose.
Adaptability. Flexible. Willing to pinch-hit. A team player. Open to new ways of thinking.
Conviction. Lives story through owning decisions. Has a voice and POV. Demonstrates a sense of urgency. Accountable and follows through.
Self-Aware. Engaged. Can read the room. Understands how actions directly impact others.
Energy. Works through adversity with composure, grace and humor. Maintains a positive attitude. Resilient.
4. Elaborate on any qualities above, or share any additional feedback here.
5. Can you see this person in this role at Trisect?
6. If not, would you consider them for another position within the agency?
Should be Empty: