We currently have openings in the following positions:
1. Senior Pastor (Full Time) Click here to apply for this position.
2. Daycare Teacher, Benbrook Campus (Part-Time, Monday - Friday, 2PM - 6PM; approximately 20 hours per week)
3. Production Assistant (Part-Time, approximately 20 hours per week) Click here to view job description.
4. Facilities Team Member, Hudson Oaks Campus (Part - Time; approximately 20 hours per week; evening hours required)
5. Kids Day Out Teacher, Hudson Oaks Campus (Part-Time, Wednesday/Friday Program)
6. Kids Day Out Music Teacher, Hudson Oaks Campus (Part-Time, one day per week)
7. Childcare, Hudson Oaks Campus (Part-Time **)
8. Childcare, Benbrook Campus (Part-Time **)
9. Childcare, Mineral Wells Campus (Part-Time **)
**Childcare positions are not guaranteed a minimum number of hours per week. Some weeks have no classes or events therefore do not need childcare. A normal weeks schedule can consist of Monday - Wednesday evenings, 6pm - 9pm. Thursday mornings 8:45am - noon. There are occasional events / classes Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings. As a childcare worker you are required to work ALL big events such as Night of Worship and Women's events.
We currently have openings for the following key Volunteer Positions:
1. Benevolence Coordinator, Weatherford Office (Part-Time Volunteer)
This position is one of the more challenging an potentially rewarding volunteer positions at New River. Success in this role requires computer, administrative and interpersonal skills. The right candidate needs to have a servant's spirit, a teacher's heart and be comfortable saying no to difficult people in uncomfortable circumstances.
Click here to download a copy of our Employment Application