The Professional of the Year Award recognizes a credit union professional from Arizona, Colorado or Wyoming for their unique contributions to advancing the credit union moment. Recipients of this award will be recognized for their efforts to continue building a cooperative environment for credit unions to grow and prosper.
Judging criteria for the Professional of the Year Award includes: Recorded history of productive service to their credit union, Association and its subsidiaries, chapters, Credit Union National Association, or other significant service to the local, national or international credit union movement.
Nominations must include:
Summary of the nominee’s accomplishments (250 word max), including the following:
• Current and previous positions
• Number of years involved with the credit union movement
• Chapter involvement
• Governmental affairs involvement
• Service to the Association and/or CUNA
• Information on impact of the nominee on credit union growth, service to members, service to the community and service to the credit union movement
*You may use up to two documents supporting the criteria listed above, such as news coverage, recognition for community service, etc.
*Please be prepared to submit a high resolution color headshot of your nominee for the awards dinner and presentation.