The Volunteer of the Year Award recognizes a credit union volunteer from Arizona, Colorado or Wyoming who has selflessly contributed their time, effort and talent to the development of their community, their credit union and the credit union movement. Volunteers are at the foundation of the credit union structure, and their contributions are recognized and appreciated throughout the credit union community.
State and national levels of involvement are encouraged for nominations.
Entry submission must include the following:
Summary of the nominee’s service (250 word max), including the following:
• Volunteer’s current position
• Number of years involved with the credit union movement
• Number of years on the board of directors and other leadership positions
• Committee involvement
• Chapter involvement
• Governmental affairs involvement
• Service to the Association and/or CUNA
• Civic/community involvement
• Educational efforts to enhance their credit union knowledge
*You may include up to two documents supporting the criteria listed above, such as news coverage, recognition for community service etc.
*Please be prepared to submit a high resolution color headshot of your nominee for the awards dinner and presentation.