Related Forum Questions
- Is JotForm Hipaa Compliant?
- Error on Save Help. My IP address is being block
- I am having security sysem issue. I cannot use my account
- Why is my account unable to save due to security error
- System has locked me out, cannot embed my form
- Started up Jotforms and was in someone else's forms!!!
- SECURITY ISSUE: Stored XSS in submissions page
- What is the extent of the expression "administrative reasons"?
- Security picture does not resolve
1. User Data. To obtain access to certain areas of our website or to receive certain services we provide, you may be required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your email address). We use such information to provide the service you requested, to monitor internally usage of our website, and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services. In addition, if you wish to make a purchase from our website, you are required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your full name, email address, and billing information). We use such information to fulfill your order and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services.
2. Submission Data. We respect the privacy of our users and the privacy of their client data. All user information contained within the forms you may use or build on the JotForm Site are governed by our Terms of Service. You retain all rights to your data. We will not sell, share data. We will not access your data for non-administrative reasons.