Thank you for choosing YMCA CAMP CLASSEN. Before you complete the registration form on the next page, please take a momnet to review a few things that will help us serve you better.
1. ATTENTION: We are proud to announce that our Activity Center has been renovated into a terrific gym space. It is now a clean enclosed space with plenty of lighting, a brand new ceiling and new markings on the floors for Basketball, 4-Square & Volleyball. As a result, the space is open by schedule and requires adult supervision. If you would like to use the Activity Center during your stay, please be sure to schedule it with Ben Radley prior to your arrival so we can be prepared to staff it for you.
2. NEW: Arrival times for schools may not be earlier than 11AM and departures may not exceed 12PM as our staff need time to prepare facilities and program areas between sessions. We appreaciate your understanding as we strive to serve every school and class equally.
3. Once your registration is received and the dates are confirmed available, our office will return a contract and request for deposit to you by email. Deposits are due by May 1 for fall reservations and by December 1st for spring reservations and are required to guarentee space.
4. NEW: After your contract and deposit are received, our Outdoor Education Director will return to you a schedule template from which you can select your activity choices and evening activity preferences. (Activity selections are no longer done on this form.)
5. CAMP CLASSEN is the service and program provider. The school maintains custody of the students and responsibility for all decisions regarding cancellations or early depatures due to weather and transportation decisions.
Please feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your camp. Thank you again for choosing YMCA CAMP CLASSEN! Our staff is looking forward to your arrival.
Outdoor Education Director
580 369 2272