1. Is your child struggling in school despite his/her best efforts? Explain.
2. Are you feeling frustrated and helpless because of your child’s poor classroom performance? Explain.
3. Do you understand the steps needed to request testing for your child?
4. Are you afraid of your child being labeled as having a learning disability? Explain.
5. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, rate your knowledge of the Special Education system.
6. Has your child already been tested and diagnosed with a learning disability?
7. If yes, has your child experienced greater classroom success since implementing the IEP? Explain.
8. Is your child being picked on or bullied because of his/her school struggles? Explain.
9. Has your child’s behavior changed because of his/her struggles in school? Explain.
10. Are you ready to commit to changing the way you think about Special Education and to be a part of changing the way the world looks at Special Education? Explain.
Enter the message as it's shown
Should be Empty: