- We have a small team, we like it that way. Being so, you MUST be a team player and know that the betterment of the team trumps your ego. Oh, and we like to have fun too!
- Customer service is our number ONE priority. The customer is not always right, but the customer ALWAYS leaves happy.
- The desire to learn is a must, we'd really like it if everyone could work all positions.
- We are a food establishment... we expect our place to be kept clean. So do our customers.
- If called for an interview please review our webpage and our menu prior to coming in. (don't worry, there won't be a test, we just want you to be familiar with our business)
- We encourage creativity, we encourage opinion and suggestions. We may or may not use your idea. It is nothing personal if we don't.
- Negativity is not tolerated, period.
- We treat all customers as family... friends even. The truth is, you may make several new friends thru O'Doggy's. All of this to say that we expect all customers to be treated with respect, and treated with a smile.
- It will get busy... very busy at times. This is where you have the opportunity to shine.