Terms & Conditions
• It is understood Lee Barrow Photography is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this Contract. No other professional cameras/photographer's will be allowed.
• If, in the opinion of the photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards of the studio/photographer, photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the portrait session.
• If Lee Barrow Photography cannot perform this Contract due to fire or other casualty, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the Photographer shall return session fee to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event that Lee Barrow Photography fails to perform for any other reason, the Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of all monies paid.
• Client has booked a session, which includes up to 1 hour photo session with the exception of newborns which is up to 4 hours, Seniors up to 2 hours or mini sessions that are 20-30 mins. 25-30 edited images displayed in password-protected online gallery. Session Fee does not include any prints or products. Collections and/or a la carte items may be purchased separately.
• Photographer will make online gallery available for viewing within two weeks of session. Client will have up to 4 weeks to select images for prints and download, after which time the gallery will expire. Re-hosting fee of $10 will apply to re-post an expired gallery. Future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time the order is placed.
• No products will be delivered until full payment is received.
• NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to copy, reproduce, or alter these photographs or videos elsewhere without Photographer’s permission and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.