Senior Ambulatory Family Medicine Evaluation
This evaluation is aimed at eliciting your responses to several aspects of the clerkship. Your responses will be kept confidential and has no bearing on your grade for this course.
Please provide some general information regarding your elective rotation.
Date Picker Icon
Date Picker Icon
Please answer the following questions regarding primary care.
1. Do you plan to apply for residency in primary care?
If yes, which primary care area are you applying to for residency?
General Internal Medicine
2. Do you intend to provide care for underserved populations?
3. Do you plan to work in a primary care setting?
4. Do you plan to work in rural areas (not big cities)?
Please indicate how well you agree with the following statements.
5. The Senior Ambulatory Family Medicine rotation improved my understanding of:
Made No Difference
Overall Patient Care
Cultural Competence in Primary Care
Determinants of Health
6. After this rotation, my interest in practicing in an underserved area:
Did no change
Listed below are a series of questions relating to the orientation and meaningfulness of your clerkship. Please answer the questions below regarding your experience during this clerkship.
7. How well were your roles and your responsibilities discussed and clarified during your first few days at your rotation site?
8. Please rate the items below regarding your preceptor.
Communicates effectively with patients
Communicates effectively with students
Takes advantage of teaching opportunities
9. Please indicate how frequently your preceptor made you aware of possible ways of improving your skills and increasing your knowledge.
Once a day
Once a week
Twice during rotation
Once during rotation
10. How effective was the rotation in providing your opportunities to exercise your own clinical judgement?
11. Were there any social agencies/community resources available to your patients in the community where you completed your rotation? If so, specify the number of times patients referred to those resources?
Approximate times patients were referred to community resources.
12. With respect to providing you with meaningful and rich exposure to primary care, this rotation has been:
13. Rate the value of the course assignments in your overall education.
Community Service Project
14. In terms of overall satisfaction with your experience, you are:
15. If you have any comments or recommendations, please list them below.
Should be Empty: