Your conduct at the Rotary Youth Leadership Academy should make a positive contribution to extending the objectives of Rotary International.
All delegates will be expected to:
1. Behave in a courteous and respectful manner, refraining from language and actions that might bring discredit upon themselves, other delegates, advisers, or upon Rotary International.
2. Obey St. Lawrence College student rules and all provincial and federal laws.
3. Avoid conduct not conducive to an educational academy. Such conduct includes, but is not limited to, actions disrupting the academy atmosphere, association with non-academy individuals, or activities that endanger self or others. No alcohol, tobacco or illegal drug,disruptive smart phone use or parental visits during the academy.
4. Keep their advisers informed of their activities and whereabouts at all times. Accidents, injuries, and illnesses must be reported immediately. Stay within the College campus or authorized academy areas.
5. Wear the provided Identification tags at all times. These identification tags will assist in identifying you as a Rotary delegate throughout the academy. Attend all academy activities.
6. Respect the premises of host facility and other places we may visit during the academy.
Delegates are responsible for damages to any property or furnishings and will be responsible for repair or replacement.
Disregarding or Violating the Code of Conduct is subject to disciplinary action including dismissal from the academy.