1. Lessons are 1 hour (60 minutes) long unless otherwise agreed to by all participants.
2. Up to 2 students of a smiliar learning level can actively participate in each lesson.
3. Students arriving late to lessons will receive the remaining scheduled session time, but sometimes due to time considerations they may not be allowed to complete the entire lesson as planned.
4. Reschedules should be made within 24 hours. Students will be alotted three (3) reschedules in the Agreement month (30 Days) before loss of financial investment occurs. Church holidays will not be penalized (See Item 5).
5. My students are typically Orthodox Christians. Church services come first for all Christians. If a scheduling conflict is created, students will be allowed to reschedule with no penalty. Please remember that it is still important to attend one lesson per week.
6. Payments must be received by instructor via online payment processing prior to the beginning of the first lesson. Students can sign up for monthly recurring billing if they wish to dedicate themselves to long-term learning.
7. Students experiencing major life events will be allowed refunds. These events include but are not limited to death in family, job loss, new career requirements, and major illness. Please communicate with your instructor if you find yourself in this situation.
8. There is a mandatory 3 lesson trial period. The instructor reserves the right to end the instructor-student relationship within the first 3 lessons of the program for any reason. In this event, any remaining prepaid lessons will be refunded in full.
9. Lesson refunds will not be issued for reasons other than those listed above, including unused sessions at month end (Calendar Day 30). Therefore, it is very important to reschedule in the event of any pre-planned absences.