Summer Enrollment Contract Terms and Conditions
By signing on the following pages, I am agreeing to the following:
- I agree to pay the first third of the total amount owed for summer tuition as a non-refundable deposit to secure space in the summer program.
- I agree to pay the second third of the total amount by May 15, 2018, and the final payment by June 15, 2018.
- Once I have submitted this form, I agree to pay for the weeks indicated in this contract. No refund will be issued for missed weeks regardless of attendance.
- I understand the school cannot guarantee the ability to switch the days of my child’s attendance in the event of either a scheduled or non-scheduled absence.
- I understand no relief from the obligation to pay the full amount of tuition shall be granted except as stated under the terms of withdrawal.
- I agree to abide by all terms and conditions stated within The New School’s Parent Handbook.
- I understand that I may be charged childcare fees up to the school’s summer closing time (5:30pm) on days I fail to sign my child out via the ProCare attendance system. I agree to pay all childcare charges incurred by the stated due date on my invoice.
- I agree to pay a late fee of $15.00 (or 1% of the overdue balance, if greater) per month for late payments and / or outstanding balances.
- I agree to pay a fee of $25 plus any applicable bank fees for all returned checks.
- I agree to pay all collection costs incurred by the school, including late fees, interest, and attorney fees associated in the event of non-payment.
Please note that all responsible parties for tuition must sign this contract.