6 Ways to Wait for God's (Yahweh's) Answer to Your Prayers
In an impatient world, the person who prays must learn to wait on God. Here’s how to do that.
1. Don’t stop praying(Psalm 40:1).
2. Examine yourself (Psalm 27:14).
3. Focus and refocus your heart, soul, and mind (Psalm 25:3).
4. Keep your eyes and heart open and alert (Psalm 130:1-2).
5. Keep trusting, reminding and hoping (Psalm 130:3-4).
6. Keep going (Psalm 130:5-8).
David, the great shepherd-king of Israel, earned a Ph.D. in waiting on God. He wrote and sang of it often in the book of Psalms. Read this book for instruction and encouragement for encouragement.
I waited patiently for the Lord; And He inclined to me and heard my cry .