Definition of Eligibility:
Health and human service non-profit organizations registered through the Louisiana Secretary of State, meeting all requirements set forth in LA R.S. 42:456(A)(3) and the Louisiana Administrative Code, Title IV, Part III, Chapter 11 (herein referred to as the Rule) are eligible to apply to be part of the Louisiana State Combined Charitable Campaign (LA SCCC).
Each organization seeking inclusion in the 2021 LA SCCC must complete an application and provide all requested documentation. If any information is omitted, the application will be considered incomplete and declined for inclusion in the 2021 campaign.
- Charitable organizations that did not apply or did not qualify in 2020, are required to submit a completed application with ALL attachments requested in this application.
- Charitable organizations that were approved in 2020, are only required to submit a completed application with Attachments A, B, C, F, G and H.
Attachment files MUST not include any spaces within file names. (This will cause issues with viewing files.)
Do not use Internet Explorer within this application process. Please consider using Chrome or Firefox when completing this online form.
Documentation and all contents must correspond to the applicant’s legal name and Federal Tax Identification Number (EIN). Organizations applying under a trade name must provide certification issued by the Louisiana Secretary of State. Tax documentation must be in compliance with IRS deadlines. Audit, financial compilations or other financial documentation must meet the requirements of the Louisiana Legislative Auditor.
As part of the review process, information may be requested to certify eligibility. Failure to furnish information within 10 days of request constitutes grounds for the denial of eligibility. The burden of demonstrating eligibility shall rest with the applicant.
There is a non-refundable $250 application fee. Credit card payment is required within this online application process. If you wish to pay via check or money order, please submit your application using the printed application found online at www.lasccc.org/application.
The deadline for submitting an application is Monday, March 1, 2021.
How to Save your Application:
- Simply select the SAVE option at the bottom of the screen and get a Shareable Link or create a JotForm account.
- Save your Shareable Link - this is key because this link directs you to your saved application and all future changes made.
- E-mail each contact the Shareable Link and ask them to review and approve the application as needed. Once their review and actions are complete they also must SAVE their changes.
Notification of Outcome of Application Review:
Letters will be mailed by the Louisiana Division of Administration no later than June 30, 2021, to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), using the CEO mailing address provided within this application.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call 225-218-2613 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.