Client services and chart information are confidential. Written authorization is required from you to release any information.
• Please turn off your cell phone for optimal relaxation
• 24 hour cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged for your session
• Per Texas law you will be draped and at no time will genitalia or breast tissue be exposed
• You will have a brief consultation with your therapist to discuss your session
• After your therapist has left the room, you may disrobe to your comfort level
• I understand that my Massage Therapist or I may end the session at any time for any reason
• Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law
I understand that Massage Therapists do not diagnose, prescribe or replace the treatment or advice of a physician, nor do they perform any spinal manipulations. I acknowledge that the massage therapy received with WellBliss Massage is for therapeutic reasons such as reducing stress and muscular tension only and is not a substitute for medical treatment. I understand that it is recommended for me to see a physician for any physical, mental or medicinal need and I am encouraged to inquire about massage therapy being safe for any of my conditions. I also understand that at any time I feel pain or discomfort during the session, I will immediately inform my Massage Therapist so they can adjust the pressure to my comfort. I have informed my Massage Therapist of all known medical conditions and understand it is my responsibility to keep my Massage Therapist updated on my physical health. I understand that my failure to do so may pose a threat to my health and/or physical well being and I do not hold Wellbliss Massage or my Massage Therapist from any liability whatsoever arising from failure on my part.
By my electronic signature below, I agree to the massage policy and client agreement above.